Please refer to Typing Tutor Class 7 Computer Science notes and questions with solutions below. These revision notes and important examination questions have been prepared based on the latest Computer Science books for Class 7. You can go through the questions and solutions below which will help you to get better marks in your examinations.
Class 7 Computer Science Typing Tutor Notes and Questions
Fill in the blanks:
- Question 1 To use number pad, _______________ should be kept ON
(a) Num lock (b) Caps Lock
(c) scroll lock (d) none of these
Question 2 In home row, _ key is pressed with little finger of left hand.
(a) A (b) S
(c) D (d) F
- Question 3 In home row, _ key is pressed with Middle finger of right hand.
(a) J (b) K
(c) L (d) ;
Question 4 In Second row, _ key is pressed with ring finger of left hand.
(a) Q (b) W
(c) E (d) R
Question 5 In third row, _ key is pressed with index finger of right hand.
(a) B (b) N
(c) M (d) N, M
Question 1 For typing, the keyboard is divided in two parts: one for the left hand and one for the right.
Question 2 Touch typing is a technique by which we can learn typing with all fingers without looking at keyboard.
Question 3 Anmol lipi font helps us typing in Punjabi.
Question 4 We use our thumb of right hande to press the spacebar.
Question 5 Enter key is used to move down to a new line.
Short Answer type Questions
Question 1 What is Touch typing?
Ans: Touch typing is a technique by which we can learn typing with all fingers without looking at keyboard.
Question 2 Describe the position of our fingers on Home Row Key?
Question 3 Describe keys in Second Row of Keyboard?
Question 4 Describe the position of your fingers on Third Row Key?
Question 5 While typing numbers form numeric key pad, which hand we should use? Explain the
position of your fingers on numeric key pad.
Ans: While typing numbers form numeric key pad, we should use RIGHT Hand. We should
place our fingers on numeric key pad as follows:
• Right hand thumb on 0
• First finger of right hand on 4
• Second finger of right hand on 5
• Fourth finger of right hand on 6
Long Answer type Questions:
Question 1 Draw Anmol Lipi Key Map.
Question 2 How can we improve typing speed?
Ans: To improve typing speed, we should take care of the following instructions:
- 1. Our hand/finger position should always be in home position.
2. We should reach for other keys from home position.
3. We should focus on accuracy not speed.
4. Don’t look at the keyboard while typing.
5. Be steady, even pace and strive for accuracy.
Question 3 Explain the Proper Posture while typing?
Ans: While typing we must know about the proper posture. So follow the steps written below:
1. We should sit up straight, directly in front of keyboard.
2. Our feet must be flat on floor.
3. Monitor should be at our eye level.
4. Our eyes should be on copy or monitor.
5. Our fingers must be curved and upright over home keys.
6. We should strike each key with a quick snap and then return to home position Keys.
For students to remember for typing:
We hope the above Typing Tutor Class 7 Computer Science are useful for you. If you have any questions then post them in the comments section below. Our teachers will provide you an answer. Also refer to MCQ Questions for Class 7 Computer Science