Please refer to Introduction To Computer Class 6 Computer Science notes and questions with solutions below. These revision notes and important examination questions have been prepared based on the latest Computer Science books for Class 6. You can go through the questions and solutions below which will help you to get better marks in your examinations.
Class 6 Computer Science Introduction To Computer Notes and Questions
Fill in the Blanks
Question 1. …………… is an electronic machine.
(1) Cycle (2) Typewriter (3) Computer (4) All of these.
Question 2 The speed of computer is ……………
(1) Fast (2) Slow (3) Medium (4) None of these.
Question 3 Computer has very large …………… .
(1) Speed (2) Memory (3) Display (4) Keyboard
Question 4 In business computers are used to prepare ……
(1) Cash (2) Tickets (3) Books of account (4) None of these
Books of account
Question 5 Computers are used in Education by …………… and
(1) Teachers, students (2) Businessman, Banker (3) Parents, children (4) all of these
Write down True or False:
Question 1 Computer can perform Mathematical Calculations.
Question 2 Computer cannot take decision itself
Question 3 Computer doesn’t have storage capacity.
Question 4 A computer cannot correct wrong instructions
Question 5 Computer is an electronic machine which receives input, processes it and gives output.
Short Answer type Questions:
Q 1. What is a Computer?
Ans: Computer is an electronic machine. It takes input, processes it and gives output.
Q 2. Give definition of Computer?
Ans: Computer is an electronic machine that takes data as input from the user, processes it and gives the result as output. It saves output for the future use.
Q 3. What can we do on a Computer? Write any four.
Ans: 1. We can draw pictures on Computer.
2. We can play games on Computer.
3. We can listen songs on Computer.
4. We can see films on Computer.
Q 4. How a Computer is helpful in Health and Medicine?
Ans: 1. To maintain patient history.
2. To diagnose of diseases
3. To perform medical tests.
Q 5. How a Computer is helpful in Banks?
Ans: 1. for record keeping.
2. To maintain accounts
3. ATMs facility
Long Answer type Questions:
Q 1. Write down about the fields where a Computer can be used?
Ans: 1. In Education field
2. In Health and Medicine field
3. In Shops
4. In Business
5. In Banks
6. In Entertainment field
7. In Government fields.
8. In Sports
Q 2. Write Down characteristics of a Computer.
Ans: 1. Speed
Q 3. Write down the limitations of a Computer.
Ans: 1. A computer cannot generate information itself.
2. A computer cannot correct wrong instructions.
3. A computer cannot take decision itself.
4. Computer cannot do any work itself.
5. It does not have feelings.
6. It does not have knowledge.
We hope the above Introduction To Computer Class 6 Computer Science are useful for you. If you have any questions then post them in the comments section below. Our teachers will provide you an answer. Also refer to MCQ Questions for Class 6 Computer Science