Please refer to Output Devices Class 6 Computer Science notes and questions with solutions below. These revision notes and important examination questions have been prepared based on the latest Computer Science books for Class 6. You can go through the questions and solutions below which will help you to get better marks in your examinations.
Class 6 Computer Science Output Devices Notes and Questions
Fill in the Blanks using the right option:
Question 1 Monitor is soft and …………… is hard output device.
(1) Printer (2) Plotter (3) Both of these (4) None of these.
Question 2 …………… is used to listen sound from computer.
(1) Printer (2) Speaker (3) Microphone (4) Mouse
Question 3 …………… prints output on paper.
(1) Printer (2) Keyboard (3) Mouse (4) Speaker
Question 4 …………… printer prints by joining dots.
(1) Dot matrix (2) Inkjet (3) Laser (4) None of these
Question 5 Monitor are of …………… types.
(1) Two (2) Three (3) Four (4) Five
Question 6 Headphones are also called …………….
(1) Earphone (2) iPhone (3) Both of these (4) None of these
Write down True or False:
Question 1 Output devices are used to get information from computer.
Question 2 We cannot listen music from computer.
Question 3 Printer is soft output device.
Question 4 There is no difference between Printer & Plotter.
Question 5 Nowadays black & white monitor are in use.
Short Answer type Questions:
Question 1 List the four types of output device?
Ans: 1. Monitor
Question 2 Write the types of monitor
Ans: 1. Cathode-Ray Tube (CRT)
2. Flat- Panel Display
Question 3 Where are projector used?
Ans: A projector is a softcopy output device. It is used in meetings for presented multimedia presentations.
question 4 List the types of printer.
Ans: 1. Dot matrix Printer
2. Inkjet Printer
3. Laser Printer
Question 5 Write a note on Plotter?
Ans: Plotter is a hardcopy output device. A device that draw picture on paper based on command from a computer. Plotter draws lines using a pen. It is used in CAD and engineering applications.
Long Answer type Questions :
Question 1 Write note on monitor and its types ?
Ans: Monitor It is most commonly used softcopy output device. Types of Monitor are
1. Cathode-Ray Tube (CRT)
2. Flat- Panel Display
Question 2 What is printer? Explain three types of Printer.
Ans: It is a hard output device. Printer prints output on paper. Types of Printer:
1. Dot matrix Printer: It prints by joining dots. It is cheaper. It does not produce sound. Its speed is slow.
2. Inkjet Printer: It prints by droplets of ink. It is cultured printer. It is very cheap. It does not produce
sound. Its speed is faster.
3. Laser Printer: It prints by laser beams. These are black and white as well as cultured. It is costly.
Its speed is fastest.
Question 3 Write difference between CRT & Flat panel display.
We hope the above Output Devices Class 6 Computer Science are useful for you. If you have any questions then post them in the comments section below. Our teachers will provide you an answer. Also refer to MCQ Questions for Class 6 Computer Science